Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! In today’s episode, we are walking through the July 2016 California bar exam question on contract law. This is part of our series of podcasts talking about how to approach questions on the California bar exam.
In this episode we discuss:
- Review of the main points of contract law
- A walk-through the July 2016 California bar exam question on contract law
- Determining the governing law when dealing with Contracts questions
- Assessing what is legally significant about each fact in the fact pattern
- How creating a strong outline at the beginning will help you streamline your response
- Discussing potential damages