Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! In this episode of our “Quick Tips” series, we’re outlining a strategy for bouncing back after failing the bar exam. We discuss how to identify and strengthen your weaker areas and set yourself up for success next time around.
In this episode we discuss:
- Overcoming the grief over failing
- Deciding when/if you want to sit for the bar again
- Finding out the reason(s) your score wasn’t high enough
- Mapping out a new study plan
- Looking for outside help if needed
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 209: Quick Tips — What to Do After Failing the Bar Exam