Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, in an episode of our “Listen and Learn” series, we’re discussing easements, which is one of the more common Real Property topics on bar exam essays.
In this episode we discuss:
- Easements – the rule statement
- Three important questions to consider when thinking about easements
- The different ways in which an easement can be created
- The two main types of easements
- How an easement could end
- Analyzing two Real Property hypos, from the July 2016 and February 2007 California bar exams
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 122: Listen and Learn — Easements (Real Property)