Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we are walking through the February 2016 California bar exam question on wills, trusts, and property. This is part of our series of podcasts talking about how to approach questions on the California bar exam.
In this episode we discuss:
- The law pertaining to trusts, interests in real property, and the duties of a trustee
- Reading the question on trusts from the February 2016 California bar exam
- Noting the legal significance of each fact in the fact pattern chronologically
- Allotting enough time to outline each part of the question before you begin writing
- Creating solid attack plans to help you memorize the rules
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 75: Tackling a California Bar Exam Essay: Trusts