Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re excited to welcome Ryan Zajic – a senior legal content developer at UWorld and a licensed attorney in the state of Nebraska, and Dr. Janani Krishnaswami – a certified physician in preventative medicine, internal medicine, and lifestyle. We’re talking about the very important topic of mental health for law students and those studying for the bar exam, and in the legal field in general. Thanks to Themis Bar Review, the gold standard in bar exam preparation, for sponsoring this episode!
In this episode we discuss:
- How our guests got involved in the bar prep world
- What the results from The 2021 Survey of Law Student Well-Being show
- What are the primary challenges that students face while studying for the bar?
- Coping mechanisms you could try if you find yourself struggling during bar prep
- How Themis and UWorld have developed their programs with mental health and success in mind
- What our guests would do differently if they had to take difficult exams at this time in their life