Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast. Today, we’re walking through a UBE family law and conflicts of law essay question. This is one of our series of podcasts on how to approach Multistate Essay Examination questions.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to approach a real MEE family law and conflicts of law question
- Why an incorrect conclusion is better than no conclusion at all
- How to outline an MEE answer
- Why you should determine your conclusion to each question first
- How to spot an irrelevant fact that does not need to be addressed