Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re sharing our tips for folks who are planning on studying longer-term for the bar exam, including first-time takers, repeat takers, U.S. attorneys, and foreign-trained attorneys.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of evaluating your strengths and weaknesses
- Developing and sticking to a study schedule
- Getting feedback on your writing
- Bar classes and other options for law school students
- How much time should you allocate to studying if you’re a repeat taker?
- Resources for attorney takers
- What should you focus on as a foreign-trained attorney?
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 82: Tips for Long-Term Bar Exam Studiers