Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Mindfulness is a common buzz word these days, but the reason it’s so popular is that, for a lot of people, it really works. Today, we’re discussing various mindfulness techniques to help you stay calm and collected while preparing for the bar exam, and beyond.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Alison and Lee got introduced to mindfulness
- Why should you give mindfulness a try?
- Common exercises that can help with forgiveness, procrastination, worry, anxiety, and sleep
- Different apps and courses to guide you in getting started with mindfulness
- How long does it take to create a new habit?