Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox Podcast. Today we’re sharing our top 10 tips to handle working and studying for the bar exam.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to fit studying into your life when you’re also working
- Why you should try to study full-time for at least a few weeks
- Why being realistic is the key to being successful
- Studying smart: what it is and how to do it
- Why you need to practice, practice, practice
- Why building a support network at work and at home is crucial
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 26: 10 Tips for Working & Studying for the Bar Exam