Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today we are walking through a California bar exam question on tort law, taken from the February 2016 exam. This is part of our series of podcasts talking about how to approach questions on the California bar exam.
In this episode we discuss:
- A quick review of the law you will want to know for this question
- How to focus on issue spotting in the fact pattern
- Why it’s important to create an outline listing each tort before you start writing the essay
- Assessing all torts causes of action between the three parties in the question, and estimating how each cause of action is likely to fare
- How to save time on the exam by referring back to your rule statements from previous sections
- How to write great conclusions, using the all important “because”
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 49: Tackling a California Bar Exam Essay: Tort Law