Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re discussing things to keep in mind before deciding to take the shorter attorneys’ version of the bar exam, if you’re eligible for this option.
In this episode we discuss:
- Logistics of the attorneys’ version of the bar exam
- In what cases should you consider taking the full version with the MBE?
- Pitfalls for attorney applicants that could lead to poor results
- The difference between the bar exam and actual law practice
- How to structure your prep time as an attorney applicant