Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today we’re talking about common struggles with the bar exam performance test and strategies for overcoming them.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is the purpose of the performance test?
- Some of the most common ways people struggle on the PT
- Managing your time for reading, planning, and writing
- Tips for writing successful PT answers
- The 80/20 rule for getting the most points on the test!
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 241: Overcoming Common Performance Test Problems