Welcome to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today we are talking with Dr. Jared Maloff, a licensed clinical psychologist in Beverly Hills, about accommodations on the bar exam – a topic that is critically important, because a large numbers of students and bar studiers struggle with getting the accommodations they need for the bar exam, which can really make or break someone’s bar experience.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What types of accommodations are available and who may be eligible for them
- Why it is so important to have someone familiar with the requirements for seeking accommodations help you through the process
- The critical importance of starting the process as soon as possible – seeking bar exam accommodations is not the time to procrastinate
- Common mistakes accommodation seekers make in their applications
- Finally, some coping mechanisms for those struggling with issues like anxiety during the exam
Thanks for listening!