Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today’s episode is part of our “Listen and Learn” series, and this time we’ll review a topic from real property — namely, constructive eviction.
In this episode we discuss:
- Regular eviction versus constructive eviction
- The Implied Covenant of Quiet Enjoyment and Implied Warranty of Habitability
- Using the SING mnemonic to remember the rules of constructive eviction
- How to determine if there is substantial interference in the tenant’s life or business
- Analyzing two essay questions, from the July 2007 and February 2012 California bar exams
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 93: Listen and Learn — Constructive Eviction