Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re sharing five lessons we’ve learned while trying to study another language, that could be applied to bar exam study as well.
In this episode we discuss:
- Picking your program carefully
- What if your progress is not satisfactory?
- Do you need a combination of multiple study methods?
- The true value of a one-on-one tutor
- Learning to play the long game
- Creative ways to study and memorize as you’re going about your day
- A reminder to start studying well in advance of the exam