Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! This year, because of all the postponed bar exams you won’t find out until quite late if you passed or not. When should you start to prepare for retaking the exam if you have a gut feeling you aren’t going to pass? In today’s episode, we’re tackling that question, sent in by some of our listeners.
In this episode we discuss:
- Assessing why you think you might have failed
- Thinking about delaying to retake if your situation allows it
- If you decide to study early, what should you be doing since you don’t know your results?
- Is it feasible to plan to decide after the results come out?
- Tips for working and studying on a compressed schedule
- Are the February exams going to be online as well?