Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re talking about why “attack plans” are important to develop and memorize during your bar study, and how to use them on exam day.
In this episode we discuss:
- Thinking about each subject as a universe of topics
- Why attack plans are so critical, specifically for the California bar exam
- An example of an attack plan for criminal law
- How can you use attack plans on exam day?
- Where to find attack plans and how to start developing your own
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 67: Developing Attack Plans for the Bar Exam