Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re talking about best practices for studying for an online bar exam, based on the two virtual exams that have been given so far.
In this episode we discuss:
- What were the results of the virtual bar exams given so far?
- What exam-takers liked and what they found challenging about taking an online exam
- Tips for preparing for a virtual exam, versus an in-person exam
- Planning ahead for possible computer issues or necessary accommodations
- How to practice under real exam conditions