Last week on Solo Practice University’s blog, I listed out 13 things to do before the bar exam.
It was Friday the 13th, so I thought 13 things was fitting (and it is my lucky number, believe it or not!).
My tips in a nutshell:
- Confirm where you are going to stay.
- Finalize transportation.
- Plan your food.
- Check to see if your jurisdiction has a dress code.
- Brainstorm what you are going to do during the evenings during the bar exam.
- What materials are you going to bring with you to the hotel (or wherever you are staying)?
- Mitigate non-bar distractions during exam days.
- Make a list of what you are going to take to the testing center.
- Using a laptop? Make sure you get it set up and tested.
- Handwriting the exam? Pick your pen!
- Decide when and where you are going to upload your answers.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Schedule something fun to celebrate.
If you enjoyed this post, you might want to check out these:
- Bar Study Tip: Need Help Developing a Study Schedule?
- Bar Study Tip: Handwriting the Bar Exam
- Bar Study Tips: It’s July! Are You Freaking Out?
Are you getting our helpful weekly newsletter? No? Well, sign up now!