California bar results will be released today at 6 pm. Some of you will receive news that you are now an attorney, to whom we say, congratulations! For those of you that receive disappointing news, do not fear! So many other attorneys have been where you stand now. To help you get through this time, we’ve gathered together some helpful posts that are full of encouragement and next steps for dealing with bar exam failure.
- So You Failed the California Bar Exam: If you received disappointing news, here are some next steps for those dealing with a bar exam failure.
- The Day I Failed the California Bar Exam: Jeff Curl talks about the five stages of grief he experienced after receiving disappointing California bar exam results.
- Are You Feeling Like the Only Person Who Failed the Bar Exam? Well, you’re not! But here are some tips for getting through this tough time.
- You Failed the Bar Exam, But You Can Still Become a Great Lawyer! Many students wonder if a bar failure means that they won’t become a great lawyer. It doesn’t! If you failed, you are in great company.
- How Do You Tell Your Boss You Failed the Bar Exam? Jeff Curl shares his advice about how to tell your boss you didn’t pass the bar.
- If At First You Don’t Succeed … Cry, Whine, and Then TRY AGAIN! Just because you may not have passed, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take the exam again. But have a good cry first!
- The Question I’ve Never Been Asked About the Bar Exam: Although you may think this bar exam failure is all anyone will ever want to talk to you about, you are wrong.
Check out this page for more free bar exam tips. When you are ready to make a plan to study again, also check out our Bar Exam Resource Directory where several companies offer products and services to help you pass the bar.
Want more useful bar exam advice? Sign up for our free mailing list now!
Did you find this post helpful? Check out some other great articles:
- Coming Back After a Bar Exam Failure — Gearing Up to Study Again
- Slaying the Dragon: A Hard Look at What It Takes to Conquer the Bar Exam as a Repeat Test Taker
- Why I Hired a Bar Exam Tutor
- Yikes! I Failed the Bar Exam. Should I Take It Again? Tips on what to do after you find out you failed the bar exam.
Photo credit: Andresr/Shutterstock