Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Tune in for a special milestone episode today (number 100), where we recap some of the most popular episodes and a few of our personal favorite episodes we have recorded during the past two years.
In this episode we discuss:
- Memorization techniques and the different types of learning styles
- The best ways to prepare for essay writing
- How to make sure you ace the performance test
- Why is the MBE so challenging for many bar studiers?
- Tips for first-time bar takers
- Avoiding self-sabotaging behaviors
- Our “Listen and Learn” series, which presents rule statements in digestible pieces
Thanks for listening!
To listen now, just click on the arrow above.
- Practice of the Week (POW) MBE Workshop
- Writing of the Week (WOW) Bar Essay Workshop
- Podcast Episode 42: Memorization Techniques for the Bar Exam
- Podcast Episode 10: Top 5 Bar Exam Essay Writing Tips (w/Ariel Salzer)
- Podcast Episode 9: Mastering the Performance Test (w/Doretta McGinnis)
- Podcast Episode 54: Last-Minute Tips for the Performance Test
- Podcast Episode 7: A Conversation with Sean Silverman – MBE Expert
- Podcast Episode 50: What We Discovered about the MBE from Explaining Lots of Questions
- Podcast Episode 18: Strategies for Mastering the MBE
- Podcast Episode 73: How to Learn the Law Needed for the MBE
- Podcast Episode 21: How to Analyze Real MBE Questions (w/ Sean Silverman) – Part 1
- Podcast Episode 22: How to Analyze Real MBE Questions (w/ Sean Silverman) – Part 2
- Podcast Episode 4: Advice for First-Time Bar Exam Takers
- Podcast Episode 11: Self-Sabotaging Behavior During Bar Pre (w/Ariel Salzer)
- Podcast Episode 89: Listen and Learn – What Is Hearsay?
- Podcast Episode 97: Listen and Learn – The Reasonable Person Standard
- Podcast Episode 15: How to Study for the Bar if You’re an Auditory Learner
- Podcast Episode 16: How to Study for the Bar Exam as a Visual Learner
- Podcast Episode 17: How to Study for the Bar if You’re a Kinesthetic Learner
- How to Pass the Bar by Doing What Makes You the Most Uncomfortable
Prefer to read? Download the Transcript
Did You Like It?
Also, feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Bar Exam Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And, if you don’t want to miss anything, you can sign up for podcast updates!
Thanks for listening!