Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox Podcast. Today we’re talking about smart ways to study for the bar exam if you are a kinesthetic learner. While this may be the least likely learning style for law students and lawyers, this episode is chock full of great tips that anyone can use to mix things up!
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is a kinesthetic learner and how do you know if you are one?
- Why the typical bar study routine will likely not work for you – or be of very limited help – and why you don’t have to do what everyone else is doing to pass the bar exam
- Actual techniques you can use to help study more effectively – even some that may sound a little strange!
- Why PRACTICE is perhaps even more important for kinesthetic learners – but also FEEDBACK
- Study breaks! How actually getting up and moving around can really benefit you if you’re a kinesthetic learner
Thanks for listening!
- Learning Style Quiz
- Bar Study Tips for Different Learning Styles
- Bar Exam Toolbox Podcast Episode 16: How to Study for the Bar if You’re a Visual Learner
- Bar Exam Toolbox Podcast Episode 15: How to Study for the Bar if You’re an Auditory Learner
- Studying for the Bar as a Kinesthetic Learner
- Flashcards vs. No Flashcards for the Bar Exam
- Bar Study Tip: Handwriting Study Materials
- 4 Bar Exam Study Tips for Kinesthetic Learners
- Memorize Efficiently – and Pass the Bar – with Critical Pass Flashcards
- Tools for Bar Exam Success: Sketchy Law
- Daily Reflections for Bar Exam Study: An Inspirational Companion for Law Students and Experienced Attorneys Taking the Bar
- Private Tutoring – the Bar Exam Toolbox
- Essay Feedback: Why It’s Important, Where to Get it, and How to Use it to Improve
- Brainy Bar Bank
- Does Your Bar Prep Plan Fit You? 5 Questions to Consider
- Why Do We Have to Write out Practice Answers?
- How to Become Great at Taking the Bar Exam with Deliberate Practice
- Top 5 Reasons Why People Really Fail the Bar Exam
- Can Taking a Break Save Your MBE Score?
Episode Transcript: Download the Transcript
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
If you enjoy the podcast, we’d love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts. You can also download an episode or subscribe to the podcast on Google Play. Also, feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Bar Exam Toolbox website. And, if you don’t want to miss anything, you can sign up for podcast updates!
Thanks for listening!