Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox Podcast. Today we’re here with Mihal Ansik, one of our expert California bar exam tutors, walking step-by-step through a real California bar question and discussing how to effectively read the facts. This one is extra long, but worth it!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to effectively and efficiently read a bar question with an eye for the facts
- Paths to avoid common mistakes in reading fact patterns, including some unconventional tricks for overeager essay writers
- Attacking a real California bar exam essay question, while Mihal gives us her tips to figure out which facts matter (hint: all of them!) and how to use them
- Organizing essays and how to handle an issue that comes up repeatedly in the same fact pattern
- Past California Bar Exam Question
- Becoming a Facts Expert
- Top 5 Bar Exam Essay Writing Tips
- Brainy Bar Bank
Prefer to read? Download the Episode Transcript
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
If you enjoy the podcast, we’d love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts. You can also download an episode or subscribe to the podcast on Google Play. Also, feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Bar Exam Toolbox website. And, if you don’t want to miss anything, you can sign up for podcast updates!
Thanks for listening!