Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today is the second episode in our two-part series analyzing real MBE questions. Lee and guest Sean Silverman, an MBE expert, walk through several MBE questions and give their take on how best to approach them.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why you really do need to memorize the law in addition to using strategy to succeed on the MBE
- How to use your common sense and understanding of policy to find answers when you don’t remember the law
- How reading the answers you think are wrong can help you find the right answer
- How to handle math questions – and why they often aren’t as scary as they look
- How to Analyze Real MBE Questions (w/ Sean Silverman) – Part 1
- Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring Blog
- Silverman Bar Preparation
- Released MBE Questions Used in This Episode
Prefer to read? Download Episode Transcript
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
If you enjoy the podcast, we’d love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts. You can also download an episode or subscribe to the podcast on Google Play. Also, feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Bar Exam Toolbox website. And, if you don’t want to miss anything, you can sign up for podcast updates!
Thanks for listening!