Today we’re talking about how to conquer the bar exam, specifically the MBE. Taking six hours of multiple choice questions is challenging for just about everyone. For some, however, it can be a major speed bump on the road to bar exam success.
Don’t let the MBE prevent you from passing the bar exam. We’ve got some tips and strategies!
In this episode we discuss:
- An overview of the MBE
- How to find out exactly what’s covered
- What to expect during the MBE on test day
- Why is the MBE so challenging?
- What is the best way to study for the MBE?
- Lee and Alison share their MBE experiences
- Why practice is so important
- The right way to practice
- How much should you worry about timing?
- What to do if you are really struggling with the MBE
Click on the small arrow inside the circle above (on the right side) to start this episode.
- General MBE Information
- Subject Matter Outlines
- Can Taking a Break Save Your MBE Score
- Yikes I need to Improve My MBE Scores
- A Slightly Counterintuitive Way to Study for the MBE
- Top 5 Study Tips for Conquering the MBE
- There is Just too Much MBE Law To Learn
- Bar Study Tips – Preparing for the MBE
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!