Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! As we are seeing more and more jurisdictions switch to the UBE instead of a state-specific bar exam, many bar takers are being put in the position of taking a new bar exam, even if they are repeat takers. So, what does this mean for folks taking the UBE for the first time?
In this episode we discuss:
- Is it a good thing if your jurisdiction is switching to the Uniform Bar Examination?
- Resources where you can learn more about the UBE
- The importance of finding out what is the same and what is different in the UBE and state-specific exams, and building on the knowledge you already have
- How to do focused practice and get feedback on your writing style
- Should you forum shop?
Thanks for listening!
To listen now, just click on the arrow above.
- National Conference of Bar Examiners
- The Brainy Bar Bank: Streamlining Bar Study
- Writing of the Week (WOW) Bar Essay Workshop
- Lean Sheets (http://www.leansheets.com/)
- Podcast Episode 25: How to Interpret Your Bar Exam Score Report
- Podcast Episode 23: Tackling An MEE Corporations Question
- Podcast Episode 27: Tackling an MEE Question: Wills and Trusts
- Podcast Episode 33: Tackling an MEE Civil Procedure Question
- Podcast Episode 37: Tackling an MEE Secured Transactions Essay
- Podcast Episode 41: Tackling an MEE Family Law and Conflicts of Law Essay Question
- Bar Exam Toolbox Blog: Everything You Need to Know About the UBE
- Bar Exam Toolbox Blog: Commonly Tested Bar Exam Topics – UBE vs CA
- Bar Exam Toolbox Blog: Frequently Tested Topics on the California Bar Exam vs the UBE: Torts
- Bar Exam Toolbox Blog: Frequently Tested Topics on the California Bar Exam vs the UBE: Civil Procedure
- UBE Self-Study Program
Prefer to read? Download the Transcript
Did You Like It?
Also, feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Bar Exam Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And, if you don’t want to miss anything, you can sign up for podcast updates!
Thanks for listening!