Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we are sharing some last-minute tips to help you squeeze out as many points as you can from the performance test portion of the bar exam.
In this episode we discuss:
- The four different types of PT tasks, and their characteristics
- How to think about the audience, tone, and organization for each of the task types
- The difference between the IRAC and CREAC writing approaches
- Tips for reading and interpreting the materials provided in the PT packet
- A reminder to carefully read and follow the directions given on the performance test, so you are not losing easy points
Thanks for listening!
To listen now, just click on the arrow above.
- Multistate Performance Test
- 2018 MPT Summaries
- Bar Exam Toolbox blog
- Writing of the Week (WOW) Bar Essay Workshop
- The Brainy Bar Bank: Streamlining Bar Study
- Podcast Episode 9: Mastering the Performance Test (w/Doretta McGinnis)
- Podcast Episode 50: How to Ace the Bar Exam Performance Test (w/Doretta McGinnis)
- Bar Exam Toolbox blog: Managing the Clock on a 90-Minute Performance Test
- Bar Exam Toolbox blog: Five Common Issues on the Performance Test and How to Fix Them
- Bar Exam Toolbox blog: Three Things to Do to Raise Your Performance Test Scores
- Bar Exam Toolbox blog: The Key to the Performance Test: Find Your Approach
Prefer to read? Download the Transcript
Did You Like It?
If you enjoy the podcast, we’d love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts. You can also download an episode or subscribe to the podcast on Google Play.
Also, feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Bar Exam Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And, if you don’t want to miss anything, you can sign up for podcast updates!
Thanks for listening!
Ready to pass the bar exam? Get the support and accountability you need with personalized one-on-one bar exam tutoring or one of our economical courses and workshops. We're here to help!
Leave a Reply