Looking for useful tools and strategies for your bar exam preparation? Look no further! Below you’ll find lots of useful free content — from reviews of bar prep tools to tips on organizing your study time.
And also check out the Bar Exam Toolbox courses and workshops and private bar exam tutoring options, for more targeted assistance.
Best of luck on the bar exam!
Bar Exam Resources and Strategies
- Help! I Failed the Bar Exam
- Selecting the Right Bar Review Course or Tutor
- Should You Take the Next Bar Exam?
- Tools for Bar Exam Success (Reviews)
- Study Tips for Different Parts of the Bar Exam
- Targeted Bar Exam Study Strategies (Memorization, Different Learning Styles, and More)
- Exam-Day Tips for the Bar Exam
- Getting Mentally Ready for the Bar Exam
- Bar Exam Logistics
- California Bar Exam Advice and Strategies
- Preparing for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE)
- Time Management When Studying for the Bar Exam
- Self-Care During Bar Prep
- The Impact of the Bar Exam on Personal Relationships (aka, Advice for Significant Others and Parents)
- In-School Bar Prep Tips
- Working and Studying for the Bar Exam
- Should You Start Studying Early for the Bar Exam?
- Waiting (Gracefully) for Bar Exam Results
- Bar Exam Toolbox Podcast
Have a question about the bar exam or how to prepare? Please contact us! We’d love to hear from you.