It’s not easy to find the perfect bar prep tools! Everyone learns differently, and finances are often a concern.
Our bar exam experts have reviewed a variety of useful tools, to help you find what you need. Read on for reviews of specific prep tools and for more information about bar exam tutoring and the Bar Exam Toolbox courses and workshops.
Reviews of Bar Prep Options
One-on-One Private Bar Exam Tutoring
If you’d like personalized help to conquer the bar, the Bar Exam Toolbox tutoring team has some of the best bar exam experts out there to help you prepare, whether it’s your first time studying or you’re a repeat taker.
- We support students studying for the California Bar Exam, the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE, MEE, and MPT), and the Florida Bar Exam.
- We regularly work with students who are studying while working, including practicing attorneys taking the bar in a new state.
- We have helped a number of foreign-educated attorneys pass the bar exam in a U.S. jurisdiction.
- We work with first-time takers to avoid a failure and with repeat takers to make this the final time they have to sit for the bar exam.
- While our standard programs are 8 or 10 weeks, we also frequently work with students who need or want to prepare for a longer period of time.
Want to learn more about our bar exam tutoring programs or have questions on what’s right for you? Just send a note via our tutoring contact form and we’ll be happy to talk with you about the best option for your particular situation.
Writing of the Week (WOW) bar essay workshop
Since not every student needs, or wants, full bar exam tutoring, the Bar Exam Toolbox experts have created targeted, efficient courses to help you set a path for success.
The WOW essay workshop is an eight-week program where you’ll get a weekly writing assignment to complete, along with an intro video reviewing the relevant substantive law and a wrap-up video going over the question after you’ve written your response. For accountability and support at a very economical price, read on for more about WOW!
- The WOW essay workshop is available for students taking the bar in California, Florida, or any of the MEE jurisdictions (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland (starting July 2019), Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Virgin Islands).
- The MEE offering includes 16 half-hour essays over eight weeks, and the California and Florida courses offer eight hour-long essays over eight weeks.
- We also offer a special WOW for students taking the Multistate Performance Test (MPT), with five full MPTs to work on.
- WOW is offered on demand, and you can start immediately (great if you’re looking to start practicing early).
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel free to join our helpful free email list, while you’re here.