We’ve collected some posts to help you select your ideal bar review provider. Enjoy!
What’s Going to Work Best for YOU?
- Selecting the right bar review provider. Why do people think they can just randomly pick a bar review provider without considering whether that bar review provider is right for their learning style? We’ve got some tips to help you make this decision.
- What to consider when selecting a bar review provider. Our experts weigh in on what to consider when selecting a bar review provider.
- Can you pass the bar without taking BARBRI? Law students often wonder: Can you pass the bar exam without taking BARBRI? Short answer: Yes. Alison took two bar exams, and passed, without ever doing BARBRI. Check out her post for more!
- Do you know what happens during most commercial bar review courses? Many students start bar prep without an understanding of the day-to-day routine of a commercial bar course. Here’s what to expect.
- What can your academic history tell you about studying for the bar exam? Thinking about your past academic history is part of getting ready for the bar exam. It can help you decide what sort of preparation is right for you.
- Can you successfully self-study for the bar exam? Jessica Klein, the author of the book The Goat’s Guide: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide To Preparing for the California Bar Exam On Your Own shares her thoughts on how to decide whether or not self-study is a good fit for you. Check out our interview with her (part I and part II).
- How do you pick a bar exam tutor? If you are considering hiring a bar exam tutor, keep in mind these resources and questions to narrow down the options.
- Can social media help you study for the bar exam? Lee argues that social media (used properly and not simply as a distraction) can actually help you prepare for the bar exam.
Are you a Repeat Bar Exam Taker?
Repeat bar exam takers often have special concerns about preparation. Here are a few tips to help you pass this time.
- Is Taking BARBRI a Second Time a Good Idea? Doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result is one of the definitions of insanity.
- Tips for the Repeat Taker – Selecting a Bar Review Provider. Our experts stress the importance of changing something about your study habits and bar review preparation plan the next time around.
If you’ve gotten bad news, don’t despair! We have lots of helpful assistance in our special section: Help! I failed the Bar Exam!
Confused by all the Bar Review Options? Check out our Reviews to Find Your Favorites.
- Check out our reviews of different bar review study tools! We have taken the time to review different study tools so you don’t have to! Check out our reviews of: Adaptibar, BarEssays.com, Bar Exam Mind, Celebration Bar Review, Critical Pass Flashcards, The Multistate Digest, Themis Bar Review, Smarter Review and What NOT to Write.
- Tools for MPRE Success: BarMax MPRE. Our review of Bar Max as an MPRE review provider. Explore their free MPRE coursework to decide if Bar Max is for you.
Want more bar exam tips sent to your inbox? Join our mailing list for the Bar Exam Toolbox.