The bar exam is right around the corner! Lee recently put together some tips for taking practice exams and handwriting the bar exam. Here’s what’s in store for you on About.com.
- You Need to Take Timed Practice Exams – Students who sit for the bar exam often ask if they should take timed practice exams to prepare. While all of your practice sessions don’t need to timed, Lee shares why it’s critical to take timed tests and how they’ll help you prepare for the big day.
- Should You Handwrite the Bar Exam? While many people chose to type the bar exam, there are several individuals who prefer to handrwrite the answers. If you’re planning to handwrite, you need to prepare before the big day. In this post, Lee shares the pros and cons of handwriting your exam (and note, she generally recommends that you type the exam).
Do you have any tips for preparing for the bar exam? If so, please share them in the comments!
Want more useful bar exam advice? Sign up for our free mailing list now!
Did you find this post helpful? Check out some other great articles:
- Handwriting the Bar Exam?
- Is Your Computer Ready?
- Some Find Making Handwritten Study Materials Helpful
- Why Do We Have to Write Out Practice Answers?
Image credit: Elnur/Shutterstock