Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we have another episode in our “Listen and Learn” series, where we review substantive areas of the law that you’re likely to encounter on the bar exam. This time, we’re looking at assumption of risk as a defense to negligence in Tort law.
In this episode we discuss:
- A review of the rule for assumption of risk
- What are some common situations that trigger this defense?
- Express vs. implied assumption of risk
- The Professional Rescuer Rule
- How a small change in the facts can alter the outcome of the question
- Why your analysis on a bar exam essay is ultimately more important than your conclusion
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 107: Listen and Learn — Assumption of Risk (Torts)