Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, we have another episode in our “Listen and Learn” series, where we review substantive areas of the law that you’re likely to encounter on the bar exam. This time, we’re focusing on a topic related to both Property and Torts, and that is nuisance.
In this episode we discuss:
- Where does nuisance show up on the bar exam?
- The similarities and differences between public and private nuisance
- The attractive nuisance doctrine
- Defenses to nuisance claims
- Analyzing a hypo from the California First-Year Law Students’ Examination from June 2014
- How to structure your answer to a question involving nuisance
- A reminder to extract individual facts from the fact pattern and figure out why each one matters
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 105: Listen and Learn — Public and Private Nuisance