Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Tune in for a special milestone episode today (number 100), where we recap some of the most popular episodes and a few of our personal favorite episodes we have recorded during the past two years.
In this episode we discuss:
- Memorization techniques and the different types of learning styles
- The best ways to prepare for essay writing
- How to make sure you ace the performance test
- Why is the MBE so challenging for many bar studiers?
- Tips for first-time bar takers
- Avoiding self-sabotaging behaviors
- Our “Listen and Learn” series, which presents rule statements in digestible pieces