The words Uniform Bar Exam – or UBE – have been in the news quite a bit recently with respect to bar exam requirements and whether it will replace existing state exams. The test is currently administered in 14 states and will expand into New York and Kansas in 2016. To learn more about the exam, Lee put together a few posts over on About.com about the UBE and how it may affect you.
- What is Tested on the Uniform Bar Exam? In this post, Lee explains what the UBE is comprised of, where it’s given and what to expect when taking the test.
- New York State Will Adopt the Uniform Bar Exam in July 2016: The New York Bar recently announced that it will be switching to the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) as of the July 2016 test administration. Lee explains what this means for anxious rising 3Ls.
__ _ __
Want more useful bar exam advice? Sign up for our free mailing list now!
Did you find this post helpful? Check out some other great articles:
- What is the California Bar Exam, Anyway?
- 4 Reasons Students Don’t Pass the Florida Bar Exam
- Top 5 Ways to Prepare for the Florida Bar Exam Essays
- How to Get Twice The Amount of Time on Your Bar Prep
Photo credit: Hermin /Shutterstock